- Accounting Section
- Personnel Section
- Grants Section
- Information Technology
CALS Administrative Services
Welcome to the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) Administrative Services website. As the college-level business office for CALS, we provide overall management of the administrative and financial activities in our college. To that end, we engage in a host of behind-the-scenes activities that pave the way for our college faculty to do their best work in support of our college mission.
Our web site is intended to provide information about the way we do business in our college, to document the policies and procedures that are specific to CALS, and to familiarize you with the services we provide. While we expect that our primary audience will be the business officers in our college units, we hope that all CALS employees will find information to help them better understand the business side of our college.
Please take the time to browse our site. You'll see we're under construction, so if you don't find what you're looking for, or have suggestions on how to improve the site, we'd love to hear from you.
• preparing and monitoring the college budget
• providing training and assistance to CALS employees in business/administrative matters
• serving as a liaison to university administrative offices
• documenting and interpreting college policies
• providing data and information to college administrators for decision making
• developing procedures to implement decisions of our college administrators
• responding to a wide range of routine and ad hoc requests for information and reports
• reviewing and approving certain business transactions
• managing the federal employee benefits program
• providing department-level business services for college administrative units