[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- hardy, half hardy in zone 10
- Reflective heat, sun, part shade
- dry watering, drought resistant
- medium to slow growing.
- Male and female plants, Good for revegetation, slow to get started then growth is fairly fast, used for oil, young plants sensitive to cold, good utility plant edible nuts, Grows to 6'.
- Dense-grey green leaves to 2.5" upright, fruit comes from small unimportant yellowish-green flowers that may bloom anytime, can be pruned to a hedge, plant anytime from containers, will re-grow from seed.
- Low maintenance, should be in welldrained soil, suffers Texas root rot.
- Small to medium foundation shrub used outdoors for wide screening.
- Transitional, desert.