[Next Plant] [Previous Plant] [Back Home] [List of Plants] [Back to Ag]
- half hardy to tender
- part shade to shade
- ample to average watering
- slow growing
- Not a palm, Gymnosperm, Grows to 5' - 10' high x 6' wide, entryways, atriums, small scale rock gardens, bonsai coarse textured trunk, refined look.
- Blumes in late spring into early summer large cone 18 - 20' cream flower alternate years.
- Low maintenance, trim old fronds in spring, plant when frost danger is past.
- Dark green foliage, stiff & sharp.
- large shrub, outdoor
- bold foliage, accent, oriental, tropical, woodsy