[AG] Re:Agave leaves yellowing

Sue Bass sjbass@uswest.net
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:53:39 -0700

Can you give me a little more information about your agave?  Is this a new plant?  You mentioned that it receives minimal water,
can you tell me something about your watering schedule?  How often and how long you water?  What type of soil is it planted in?
Agave require well-drained soil.  This additional information will help in finding the answer to the plant's problem.

Sue Bass
Master Gardener