[Arid_gardener] Lilacs in the desert

Alan Zelhart rpcs30@email.sps.mot.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:48:14 -0700

Actually there are parts of southern Arizona where the lilac does quite well.
I have seen it in bloom in Tombstone, and from talking to the lady who grows
it, it grows very well there.  I suspect the climate is different than even
Tucson, as it is at a higher elevation.

-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 181 Rose Bushes Planted! Over 109 different varieties! Never a dull
moment!!