[Arid_gardener] Mandevilla Vine Problems

Linda Guy lindaguy@qwest.net
Tue, 07 May 2002 14:28:39 -0700

I consulted the Sunset Western Garden Book. I don't know which type you
purchased, but none of those listed are rated for the Phoenix metro zone [13]. I
would try for a cooler microclimate, say an eastern or northern exposure. I also
would cut back on the water, which sounds overmuch even though this plant prefers
it regularly. They are subject to spider mite infestations.

Linda Guy, MG