[Arid_gardener] Mexican bird of paradise, transplanting

Linda Drew drew_linda@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:06:02 +0000

It can be difficult to successfully transplant a large,
well-established shrub. This would probably be a good
time to attempt it, but you will need to use a two-stage
process. Call the Extension Center in Tucson (520) 626-5161
to request a handout. (I'm assuming you mean the bird of
paradise that has yellow flowers as opposed to the red bird
of paradise).

Linda Drew
Master Gardener