[Arid_gardener] Arizona native plant law/ moving cactus

Linda Drew drew_linda@hotmail.com
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:22:28 +0000

The Arizona Department of Agriculture is the agency that issues
permits.

For more information:

   http://agriculture.state.az.us/PSD/nativeplants.htm

and click on "Procedures" for details on what to do

and click on "District Office Addresses" for the office nearest you.

Linda Drew
Master Gardener