[Arid_gardener] Arizona native plant law/ moving cactus

Linda Drew drew_linda@hotmail.com
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 16:22:28 +0000

The Arizona Department of Agriculture is the agency that issues

For more information:


and click on "Procedures" for details on what to do

and click on "District Office Addresses" for the office nearest you.

Linda Drew
Master Gardener

>From: smith.dennis.m.k@worldnet.att.net
>To: <arid_gardener@Ag.arizona.edu>
>Subject: [Arid_gardener] Question from Home-Hort WWW page
>Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:07:49 -0700 (MST)
>     How do I get information on obtaining a permit to remove cacti and 
>other desert plants from proposed highway and development sites. I am only 
>interested in a few cacti for my yard.     Thank you.
>Arid_gardener mailing list

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.