The Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing has announced its 2013 lineup of presenters – including Macy's CEO Terry J. Lundgren and fashion designer Tory Burch. The presenters will focus on new ways that leading retail and fashion brands are engaging customers and encouraging advocacy.
Among the speakers are senior executives from Bloomingdale's, Clarins, Costco, Facebook, The Hudson's Bay Company, Iconix Brands, SonyPlaystation and Walmart.
The conference will be held April 11-12 at Loews Ventana Canyon in Tucson. The annual event serves as a forum and think tank for emerging ideas in a setting that fuses business and academia.
Presentations in 2013 will include discussion of retail innovation, digital advancement, marketing strategies and consumer behavior.
Speakers for the event include:
- Terry J. Lundgren, chairman, president and CEO, Macy's, Inc.
- Tory Burch, fashion designer and CEO, Tory Burch LLC
- Ira Kalish, director of global economics, Deloitte Consulting
- Jonathan Zrihen, president and CEO, Clarins Groupe North America
- Bonnie Brooks, president, The Hudson's Bay Company
- Matthew Shay, president and CEO, National Retail Federation
- Jim Sinegal, co-founder and former CEO, Costco
- Neil Cole, president and CEO, ICONIX Brand Group, Inc.
- Doug Mack, CEO, One Kings Lane
- Kevin Sterneckert, vice president, research, Gartner
- Rob Garf, vice president, product and solutions marketing, Demandware
- Anita D. Bhappu, PetSmart Associate Professor of Retailing and Consumer Sciences, UA
- Tony Spring, president and COO, Bloomingdale's
- Gary Talarico, president and CEO, Gordon Brothers
- Scott Hardy, president and CEO, Polaroid
- Joe Bona, president, branded environments, CBX
- Wanda Young, vice president, media and digital marketing, Walmart
- Kerry Lakin, senior account manager, Facebook
- Jack Tretton, CEO, SonyPlaystation
Details on the conference, including a complete agenda, are posted on the conference website, with pages on Facebook (keyword Global Retailing Conference) and Twitter (Twitter.com/globalretailcon).
Read more from this January 29 UANews article at the link below.More Information