Fruit and Nuts
- Growing Blackberries in the Low
- Effective Management Tools for Septorial
Leaf Spot of Pistachio in
- Effect of Foliar Application of Benomyl on Severity of Septoria
Spot on Pistachio in Southeastern Arizona
- Foliar Applications of Boron to Pecan Trees Does Not Affect
- Influence of Nut Cluster Position on the Incidence of Viviparity
for the Pecan Cultivars "Western Schley" and "Wichita"
- Revitalizing "Wichita" Pecan Productivity Through
Corrective Pruning - First Year Results
- Nutritional Status of Wine Grapes
Cultivars Grown in Southern
- Pruning Methods Affect Yield and Fruit Quality of 'Merlot' and
'Sauvignon Blanc' Grapevines
- The Response of Table Grape Growth, Production, and Ripening to
This is a part of publication AZ1051:
"1998 Citrus and Deciduous Fruit and Nut Research Report,"
Agriculture, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, 85721.
Any products, services, or
organizations that are mentioned, shown, or indirectly implied in this publication do not
imply endorsement by The University of Arizona. The University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
This document located at http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs/crops/az1051/
Return to College of Agriculture