Fruit and Nuts
- Evaluation of Temik (aldicarb) for the
Control of the Pecan Aphid Complex for Pecans Grown in Arizona
- Effect of Powdery Mildew on Pecan Nut
Weight and Quality
- Pecan Variety Study on the Safford
- Fungicidal Performance in Managing
Septoria Leaf Spot of Pistacho in Arizona
- Performance of Mature Pecan Varieties in
the Low Desert of Pinal County 1997-1999
- Population Dynamics of Pecan Aphids and Their Green Lacewing Predators in Insecticide-Free Pecans
- Improvement of "Flame Seedless" Grape Coloration at Harvest as
Influenced by Trunk Girdling
This is a part of publication AZ1178:
"2000 Citrus and Deciduous Fruit and Nut Research Report,"
Agriculture and Life Sciences, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, 85721.
Any products, services, or organizations that are mentioned, shown, or indirectly implied in this publication do not
imply endorsement by The University of Arizona. The University is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
This document located at http://ag.arizona.edu/pubs/crops/az1178/
Return to College of Agriculture
and Life Sciences publications index