CALSmart Customer Service Information
The primary distribution point for all of these materials is the CALSmart Distribution Center, located in Tucson, at 4101 N. Campbell Avenue (north of Roger Road, on the west side of Campbell, on the farm). Park next to the two silos and our office is the second office behind the silos.
Materials may be purchased in person at the Distribution Center, using a check or cash, on Monday through Friday, from 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
How to order
We ship in-stock items within 1 or 2 business days after receipt of your paid order placed using one of the following methods:
- Online: We offer secure online ordering through the Cybersource encrypted order forms. Simply select the item(s) you're interested in, then go to our secure order form. Fill in the blanks on the order form, click "send", and that's it. Concerned about using your credit card number online? You don't need to be. Read the information on security below. If you still prefer not to order online, we can take your order in several other ways.
- Telephone or Fax: Order by telephone or fax and tell us you'd like to place an order from our website. Note the items that you're interested in and then call or fax us. Please have your credit card or PO ready, or if you prefer, we can take your order and hold it for you to send a personal check or money order.
- Call us toll free 877-763-5315 or send your faxed order 520-795-8508. We are available Monday through Friday 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm to answer your call!
- US Mail: We're happy to take your personal check, money order, PO or credit card order via US mail. You can print one of our printable order forms to fill out and send in. (PDF files require you to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download free.
Please make checks or money orders payable to "University of Arizona" and mail to:CALSmart
4101 North Campbell Avenue, Building 2005B
Tucson, AZ 85719
- Check it over first: Or, you can call first to go over your order with us. Then we can hold your order until we receive your check or money order by mail.
We will notify you if we are out of stock on an item you order. Please supply us with a daytime phone number and email address so that we may contact you if necessary.
For inquiries about an order already placed, please call CALSmart toll free at 877-763-5315 Monday-Friday 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. MST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|$5.00 or Less||$4.00|
|$5.01 - $10.00||$5.00|
|$10.01 - $20.00||$6.00|
|$20.01 - $40.00||$7.00|
|$40.01 - $60.00||$8.00|
|$60.01 - $80.00||$9.00|
|$80.01 - $100.00||$10.00|
|$100.01 or More||10% of Sale|
Sorry, but there are no returns or exchanges on the items purchased.
Any time you provide us with your personal information and email address - either through email inquiries, surveys, or through online orders, you can rest assured that we will NOT share your address with ANY third party. All information is kept private for CALSmart's use only. In addition, CALSmart Online will NOT solicit your email address of other parties.
Security through Cybersource
CALSmart Online goes to great length to provide security for our credit card transactions. Whether in person, by phone, or through online orders, we protect the security and validity of your transaction.
When you are ready to enter your credit card information, you will be switched to the secure site managed by Cybersource. Cybersource uses secure order forms. All of the credit card data that you provide will be encrypted by their secure server. Encryption means that the information that you send is scrambled in such a way that only the Cybersource server can read it. Thus, even if your data gets intercepted as it is routed along the internet, it will appear as indecipherable gibberish. Cybersource uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is the industry standard for processing a secure transaction over the internet. All modern web browsers support SSL, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.
Address verification and card verification value (CVV)
Cybersource verifies the billing address of each credit card used in phone or online orders. This is done to provide added security and prevent fraud. We ask for the billing address of your card and verify its authenticity. This makes a stolen card or number worthless to a thief who doesn't know your billing address. The Card Verification Value (3-digit code) requested on the second page of the Cybersource form is not required at the present time but will be implemented by all the major credit card companies in the near future. You may select to enter it or leave it blank.
How can I tell it is secure?
It's easy to tell when a document on your browser is coming from a secure server. One way is to note the status of the security icon provided by your browser. In earlier versions of Netscape Navigator, for example, the icon in the lower left corner of the window will appear as a solid "key" symbol (not a broken key) when you are viewing a secure document. (In Microsoft Internet Explorer and later versions of Netscape Navigator, a "padlock" icon is used.) Another method is to note that in the location (URL) field of your browser, the address will begin with https:// instead of the usual http://
What if I still don't want to order online?
Although we are confident that the secure server at Cybersource provides safe and secure online ordering, we understand that some customers may prefer to order through other means. This is not a problem. Simply send us your order by mail, or call us toll free at 877-763-5315.
However you may choose to order, we are happy to serve you.
Getting materials from county offices
County offices provide copies of the no-charge publications to local county residents, who visit their local county office in person. You should check with your local county office about the availability of these free publications. County office locations and addresses are found at the CALS Cooperative Extension website.