- Office for Diversity and Inclusive Excellence (ODIEX) Community Resources
- ODIEX Educational Resources
- ODIEX Mentoring Resources
- ODIEX Recruitment Resources
- ODIEX List of Student Centers
- ODIEX List of Student Cultural Clubs and Organizations
Service Disparities and Bias in Evaluations:
Empirical, peer-reviewed research on disparities in academia:
El-Alayli, A., Hansen-Brown, A., & Ceynar, M. (2018). Dancing backwards in high heels: Female professors experience more work demands and special favor requests, particularly from academically entitled students. Sex Roles. Advance online publication. doi:10.1007/s11199-017-0872-6
Shavers, M. C., Butler, J. Y., & Moore III, J. L. (2014). Cultural taxation and the over commitment of service at predominantly white institutions. In F. A. Bonner II, a. f. marble, F. Tuitt, P. A. Robinson, R. M. Banda, & R. L. Hughes (Eds.), Black faculty in the academy: Narratives for negotiating identity and achieving career success (p.41-51). New York: Routledge.
Social Sciences Feminist Network Research Interest Group. (2017). The Burden of Invisible Work in Academia: Social Inequalities and Time Use in Five University Departments. Humboldt Journal of Social Relations, 39, 228-245.