CALS Strategic Plan
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Strategic Plan [full document, rev. 2/10/2017]
Goals in the Three Mission Areas
Career and Academic Services [full document, rev. 2/12/2014]
- Enhance student learning opportunities.
- Improve learning and career development infrastructure.
- Develop financial support for Career and Academic Services.
- Enhance career development.
- Expand innovative educational programs.
- Enhance CALS retention.
- Promote faculty excellence.
- Enhance CALS recruitment.
Research [full document, rev. 1/2016]
- Build on existing research strengths.
- Identify and invest in CALS research infrastructure needs.
- Define and measure productivity and resource generation for research.
- Expand communication on research activities.
- Build tech transfer, intellectual property development, external business relations/development.
University of Arizona Cooperative Extension [full document, rev. 6/2012]
- Excellence in integrated CES research and education programs that improve lives, communities, and the economy (4-H YD, FCHS, ANR, FRTEP).
- Demonstrate and communicate the positive economic and social impacts of the CES programs.
- Invest CES resources in a strategic manner to address priorities and critical needs in Arizona and globally.