To ensure resilience and health of our communities, people, environments, and economies locally, regionally, and globally.
To be the most important driver in Arizona's economy and the world's top college in 21st century agriculture, life sciences, and commerce.
- Trustworthiness — we are honest and non-biased in our communications and committed to what we promise.
- Practicality — we focus on education, research and outreach with near-term value and application as well as long-term solutions.
- Responsiveness — we identify and respond to changing needs.
- Relevance — we promote ideas and productivity that create positive impacts.
- Entrepreneurship — we pursue initiatives, that include calculated risk, to deliver value.
- Ingenuity — we reward innovation.
- Compassion — we care about each individual’s and community’s circumstances, experiences and contributions.
- Respect — we expect professionalism and collegiality.
- Pluralism — we have formal delegated responsibility and authority and believe in faculty governance and collaboration.
- Egalitarianism — we are committed to an accessible education and broad-based research rather than academic elitism.
- Diversity — we embrace individual differences in thoughts, ideas, and actions, as well as personal experiences, histories, and perspectives.
- Inclusiveness — we believe being inclusive is synonymous with being excellent and allows all our students, faculty, and staff to thrive.
- To educate students and communities in ways that enable their future success in the regional and global economies.
- To develop new knowledge and new technologies to benefit society.
Continue to -- Environmental Scan