Teachers: If your students have been read to, then we need your feedback.
This page is designed for teachers who have a volunteer reading to their students.
If you are a teacher who is reading to your students (having a second classroom and teacher also present is required), then you will also benefit from information on the Volunteers page.
I Have a Volunteer Coming, What Do I Do?
- Download the grade-appropriate standards practice quiz. This is optional.
- Prior to the reading day, make copies of the standards practice quiz for each of your students. This is optional. (Instead of printing, it may be easier to administer the quiz orally.)
- You will receive the following papers from the volunteer.
- After the volunteer leaves, administer the standards practice quiz. This is optional.
- Grade the quiz as a class. This is optional.
- Complete the 4-question, online Feedback Form. Please do this the day of the visit.
Hardcopies of the following papers were given to the volunteer to give to you.
- People Present Form - please provide the volunteer with this information; it is needed for the report.
These are an optional resource to quiz students on their readiness for standard exams
Before the publication of Bee's Amazing Adventure, a digital version was created from the book's draft. This digital draft was used one year for AZ Agricultural Literacy Days. Classrooms with a projector and a screen were able to participate, and many liked the large pictures that were clearly seen by everyone.
If you are interested in using a published digital version of Bee's Amazing Adventure during your visit, and if you have the equipment, then talk with your volunteer. If you both agree, then click here to send us an email request.
It will be your responsibility to prepare the equipment and solve any technical difficulties. Either way, you will still receive a donated hardcopy of the book.
We know that being a teacher is extremely busy. That's why we've made it such a quick and easy process!
Please complete the 4-question, online Feedback Form within 24 hrs of the visit. Below are the questions on the form.
- Your name*
- Was the visit just a nice program, or did it help meet your required academic standards?*
- What changes could help make the visit/program better meet academic standards?
- What other suggestions do you have to improve the program?
- What other feedback do you have?