Aquaculture Teaching, Research, and Extension Activities at the University
- Information regarding aquaculture courses, including degree program
information, faculty research interests, extension activities and documents,
and other related information pertaining to aquaculture at the U of A.
Arid Lands Fish Production
- These are newsletters from the Arizona Aquaculture Association and
College of Agriculture. They present basic information on the people, projects
and events in Arizona aquaculture.
Arizona Aquaculture Association
- Information regarding the Arizona Aquaculture Association (Officers,
Meetings, Membership, etc).
Arizona Fish Farms
- This is the list of permitted facilities and transporters from the
Arizona Department of Agriculture. It contains the basic information on
the licensed farms with their locations, species and contacts.
Arizona and other Aquaculture Images
- These are photos of aquaculture farms in Arizona, species grown in
Arizona, filter systems of interest to farmers, and other images of interest
to those interested in aquaculture.
American Tilapia Association
- Home page for the ATA, devoted to aquaculture of Tilapia.
Aquaculture education programs, high schools and Community Colleges
- Aquaculture education and aquaculturein the classroom.
Also links to FFA aquaculture and other programs.
Environmental Research Lab
- The ERL Web page is a link to information on aquaculture and other
projects conducted by the University of Arizona's ERLab.
Links to other Internet aquaculture sites.
- Topics include; algae, aquaculture, fish, meetings, tilapia and more.
Seafood Health Facts
- Maybe the best and most up to date site describing the facts regarding seafood safety and nutritional facts.
University of Arizona Aquaculture Faculty and Student Personal Pages
- Personal pages and online CVs from faculty and students with interests
World Aquaculture Society
- The WAS Web page is another avenue to extensive information on aquaculture
around the world.
Western Regional Aquaculture Center
- Arizona is one of 12 University members of this USDA funded center. Research and extension professionals work with industry
members to develop research and extension projects benefitting aquaculture industry in Western states.
Maintained by: Kevin Fitzsimmons -- email@example.com
Last update:Nov, 2012