VERBS WITH OPERATIONAL DEFINITIONS
H. Apply a rule
For each operational definition below,
write the correct verb in the blank.
1. The individual selects a named or described object by pointing to it,
touching it, or picking it up.
2. The individual supplied a noun or proper noun for an object or event
which has been identified or described.
3. The individual arranges three or more objects or events in a sequence
based on a stated property.
4. The individual states observable properties sufficient to identify an
object or event.
5. The individual selects an object or event from two or more which are easily
6. The individual makes a physical object, a verbal statement, or a drawing.
7. The individual performs several operations necessary to carry out a
8. The individual communicates a relationship or principle which could be
used to solve a problem or perform a task.
9. The individual supplies an answer to a problem by using a stated
relationship or principle.
Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2000 Department of Agricultural Education. All rights reserved.