Presentations and Publications
DELEP has been actively involved in research since its inception, both in collaborations with a variety of researchers and in the presentations and publications of DELEP personnel.
DELEP personnel have attended numerous local and national conferences. DELEP participation at international conferences have included:
- The First International Conference on Promising Crops and Arid and Semi-Arid Lands in 1990 at Asuncion, Paraguay
- The Second International Conference on Promising Crops and Arid and Semi-Arid Lands in 1991 at La Rioja, Argentina
- In 1991, DELEP personnel participated in presenting a three-day workshop for faculty members at the National University of Catamarca, Argentina.
- The Third International Conference on New Industrial Crops and Products in 1994 at Catamarca, Argentina
- The Fourth International Botanic Gardens Conservation Congress in 1995 at Perth, Australia
- The 5th International Botanic Gardens Conservation Congress in 1998 at Cape Town, South Africa
- The Combating Desertification with Plants Conference in 1999 at Beer Sheva, Israel
- The III Reunion Nacional de la Asociacion Argentina de Prosopis in 2000 at Mendoza, Argentina
DELEP personnel also have given dozens of presentations at local meetings in Arizona as well as participating in workshops for the public.
DELEP personnel have published some 150 articles in the popular press, semi-technical journals, and in peer-reviewed journals.
We are happy to report our Legumes of Arizona - an Illustrated Flora and Reference will soon be available in late 2021!
From 1989 to 2010, DELEP published a newsletter Aridus.