* UA employee? Sign up for UA Cares via UAccess or paper form, selecting any one of the following initiatives listed below.
* Insect Discovery – A University of Arizona outreach program primarily for elementary school students. The program sparks students’ scientific curiosity through hands-on activities using live and preserved insects. >>Direct link to secure giving
* Arizona Insect Festival – A unique daylong Festival for science literacy and increasing awareness about the importance of insects, e.g. pollination, biocontrol agents, decomposers. 6,000+ attendees in 2015!
* $1,500 covers our cost to rent the space + $800 provides all of the craft supplies for 'Build-a-Bug' + $400 pays the printing costs for 2,000 junior scientist observation notebooks >>Direct link to secure giving
* University of Arizona Insect Collection – The UAIC maintains approximately 2.0 million insect specimens and is the most comprehensive in the world for the Sonoran Desert Region. Many holdings are encountered in agricultural or urban environments, of which some are actual or potential pests or vectors of disease.
Support the collection by covering the cost of mailing loans or supplies such as research grade ethanol, and paper. >>Direct link to secure giving
* The Department of Entomology Fund For Excellence – ensures that student, staff and faculty goals of outstanding, cutting‐edge research and engagement can continue to be reached. >>Direct link to secure giving