An Open Student Q&A with CALS Leadership: Have Questions? Get Answers.
Undergraduate students in the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences are encouraged to participate in a Q&A session and ask any question they may have. We're also eager to hear your suggestions and ideas for how CALS can better support our students.
A recording of the session will be made available for those unable to participate in the live event.
- Mike Staten, Bart Cardon Associate Dean, Career & Academic Services
- Jim Hunt, Assistant Dean, Career & Academic Services
- Ryan Daily, Life Management Counselor
- Matt Mars, Director, Career Center
- Bridget Radcliff, Assistant Director, Career Center
- Nancy Rodriguez-Lorta, Senior Director, Advising & Student Services
- Gabrielle Sykes-Casavant, Assistant Director, Student Engagement & Retention
- Jennifer Yamnitz, Executive Director, Branding and Marketing
CALS Undergraduate Student Q&A
Thursday, November 5, 2020
5 - 6 pm (AZ time)
Via Zoom - Register Here
Have a question or idea but can't participate in the live event? Email your input to email@example.com.