UA Clicks: Start Your Semester with Need-to-Know Information!
Friday, August 23, 2019
10:10 am (check-in time)
Learn what to expect on the first day of class, be introduced to the systems and technology faculty use in and out of the classroom, and get tips on how to prepare for life as a college student. Don’t forget to bring your CatCard and a pencil or pen! You'll need something to write with in your new UA student planner (given to all CALS students for free!).
Attendance is mandatory for new freshmen, optional but highly recommended for new transfer students. We’ll check you in with your CatCard. Check-in starts at 10:10 am.
Immediately following UA Clicks you'll head over to the Forbes Building for the CALS New Student Welcome celebration!
UA Clicks - Commonly Asked Questions
- Are you a double major? If so, and you have two different colleges, you only need to attend one UA Clicks program for one college.
- Are you part of Greek Life? You are still required to attend your UA Clicks session. The UA and Greek Life collaborate on planning to ensure all students can attend their Clicks program.
- If you are part of ROTC, you may attend any planned ROTC programming. We will be in contact with you during the first week of school regarding your missed UA Clicks session. Email CALS general advisors if you are in ROTC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closest parking garages to the UA Clicks session are Tyndall and Sixth Street Garages. View a campus parking map or visit UA Parking & Transportation.
- UA Clicks is a student only session. Families are encourage to attend the Wildcat Family Conference from 9 am - 3 pm in the Student Union Memorial Center.