Throughout my professional life, I have been very fortunate to enjoy not only a full and rewarding business and legal career, rich and varied in scope, but I have been able to pursue a gratifying second career as a college educator, providing me the opportunity to fulfill my determination and desire to give back to my community.
Throughout my 25+ years as an attorney, I was afforded the opportunity to work with clients in all facets of estate and financial planning, business planning, general corporate law, real property law, tax law, and zoning and land use planning. And, as the founder and owner of a resort real estate development company, I was given the opportunity to design, construct, and market real estate projects that included single-family residences, multi-family residences, and ranch and land development. It is with this real-world legal, business, and real estate experience, that I actively engage and educate students.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Literacy
- Personal Financial Planning
- Law and Ethics
- Public Speaking
- Fundamentals of Personal and Family Financial Planning
- Personal and Family Estate Planning
- Retirement Savings and Income Planning
- Retail Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Money, Consumers, and the Family
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Retailing