If you are planning to graduate in May or August 2017, please read follow these important steps.
- December 2017 graduates may Apply to Graduate, if prompted, but will not yet complete their degree check.
- In the To Do List on the right sidebar of your UAccess Student Center, you’ll see the following items if they are not complete:
Graduation: Apply to Graduate
Graduation: Contact Advisor
(If you do not see these items, then you’ve probably already done it)
- To Apply to Graduate, you will select “Apply for Graduation” from the main drop-down menu on your Student Center and follow the steps. If you will be taking a course or internship credit this summer, be sure you apply for summer graduation, not spring. The deadline to apply is February 1st; after that, there will be a late fee.
- For the Contact Advisor component, you will schedule an appointment with your advisor for your senior degree check. This does not have to be done before February 1st – this just needs to be complete by the time you graduate, and can be done anytime during the semester, though please avoid scheduling your degree check during priority registration (late March to mid-April).
- Degree checks will not be done during walk-ins, and must be scheduled with an advisor. Appointments can be scheduled here: http://sbs.arizona.edu/advising/student Please double check that you actually schedule with the correct advisor - it should say Stephanie Carlson (for RCSC grads) and Liz Collins (for FSHD grads) in green in the white box at the top of the calendar.
- Information about cap & gown, and other regalia and gift items can be found here: http://shop.arizona.edu/graduation/ (Your tassel color is Maroon for Family & Consumer Sciences)
The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Convocation will be Thursday, May 11th, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at the McKale Center. The UA Main Commencement will be Friday, May 12th, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. at Arizona Stadium.