Please use the provided form to request use of a room at McClelland Park.
Prior to submitting a request, please read our below Meeting Room Policy and click “View Calendar” next to the room you would like to request, a calendar for the room will open up so you can ensure the room is available.
• 1st floor classrooms (101, 103, 105) and Lobby in McClelland Park can only be reserved through Room & Course Scheduling 621-3313.
• 2nd, 3rd, 4th floor classrooms and conference rooms are not available unless it’s a meeting or event for the Norton School, CALS, or UA President’s Office.
• S# required for room or lobby reservations that will have food and/or drinks. Contact your Business Office if you do not have a S#.
• If you plan on bringing your own laptop in any our rooms, please note that you may to bring your own video adapter to connect to the room's projector. Rooms 207 and 210 are already equipped with a computer.
• There are instructions in each room on how to use the projector. Please plan to check out the technology prior to your reservation so that you can be prepared.
• Outside business hours (M-F 8am-5pm) use of McClelland Park rooms on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor are based on approval since it requires security setup to unlock the building, elevator, and doors. In addition, these outside business hours reservation requests must be scheduled a minimum of 5 days in advance.
Please check the availability of the room before completing the room reservation request below (higher number represents chairs only with tables removed):
MCPRK Room 402 - Capacity 37, Projector - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 302 - Capacity 8, LCD, whiteboards - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 202 - Capacity 10, Projector, whiteboard - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 206 - Capacity 14, Projector, whiteboard - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 207 - Capacity 30, Computer, Projector, whiteboard - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 210 - Capacity 68, Computer, LCD, Projector, whiteboards - View Calendar
MCPRK Lobby - View Calendar