Please use the provided form to request use of a room at McClelland Park.
Prior to submitting a request, please read our below Meeting Room Policy and click “View Calendar” next to the room you would like to request, a calendar for the room will open up so you can ensure the room is available.
• 1st floor classrooms (101, 103, 105) and Lobby in McClelland Park can only be reserved through Room & Course Scheduling 621-3313.
• 2nd, 3rd, 4th floor classrooms and conference rooms are not available unless it’s a meeting or event for the Norton School, CALS, or UA President’s Office.
• S# required for room or lobby reservations that will have food and/or drinks. Contact your Business Office if you do not have a S#.
• If you plan to use the projector or TV in a room, please plan on bringing your own laptop and a VGA adapter for all room reservations with the exceptions of room 207 and 210 room reservations since there are computers setup in those rooms already.
• There are instructions in each room on how to use the TV and projector, please plan to check out the technology prior to your reservation so that you can be prepared.
• Outside business hours (M-F 8am-5pm) use of McClelland Park rooms on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor are based on approval since it requires security setup to unlock the building, elevator, and doors. In addition, these outside business hours reservation requests must be scheduled a minimum of 5 days in advance.
Please check the availability of the room before completing the room reservation request below:
MCPRK Room 402 - Capacity 20-40, Projector - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 302 - Capacity 8, LCD, whiteboards - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 202 - Capacity 10-15, Projector, whiteboard - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 206 - Capacity 24, Projector, whiteboard - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 207 - Capacity 30, Computer, Projector, whiteboard - View Calendar
MCPRK Room 210 - Capacity 70, Computer, LCD, Projector, whiteboards - View Calendar
MCPRK Lobby - View Calendar