Declare Major/Minor - Information for Transfer Students

The Transfer Process:

1) Indicate your major as either Family Studies & Human Development or Retailing & Consumer Sciences on the application for admission to the University of Arizona.

2) After being accepted, complete the Transfer Student Academic Preview (TSAP) through the Next Steps Center. Be sure to send your immunization records to Student Health.

3) After completing the TSAP, register for a Transfer Student Orientation through the College of Agricutlure and Life Sciences. For more information visit: 

4) You will meet with your FSHD or RCSC Major Advisor on the day of Orientation 

Please bring a copy of your current class schedule and previous transcripts.  After you meet with your advisor, the 'Mandatory Advising Hold' will be removed.

5) For help using UAccess Student Center, view these online tutorials: 

6) Attend a "Transfer Welcome" the weekend before classes start!

*For information about how to use UAccess, UA resources, and opportunities to get involved, see the College of Ag & Life Sciences Career and Academic Services page here - 





Institutes and Centers

The University of Arizona