The application deadline is February 17, 2018.
The Center for EcoTechnology (CET) is now accepting applications for our EcoFellowship program. The EcoFellowship Program is a one-year paid fellowship position to work with CET staff and other EcoFellows to carry out a range of activities related to climate action initiatives and educational programming in western Massachusetts.
EcoFellows support CET’s initiatives to assist residents, students, institutions and businesses across the region in ongoing programs in energy efficiency, home energy services, renewable energy, and waste reduction through recycling, reuse and composting. Fellows are based in CET’s Northampton office in Massachusetts and serve communities in the region.
- Applications are accepted starting January 1, 2018 on a rolling basis until February 17, 2018.
- EcoFellowship candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and a writing sample describing something they are passionate about and why (200 word limit).
- Apply for the EcoFellowship by visiting our jobs page.
- Initial interviews begin late February through early March by phone
- Second interviews will be scheduled throughout March (in-person interviews strongly suggested)
Position placements will be offered by early April
August 6, 2018 to June 28, 2019
EcoFellowship Salary and Benefits:
- The EcoFellowship pays $11.50 an hour for 40 hours a week (for the duration of the program), with an additional $2,000 bonus at the completion of the program. Benefits include: health insurance; paid sick, holiday and vacation; 403(b), supplies and mileage reimbursement.
- Two-week orientation
- Monthly professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Networking and career development