Sales Coordinator Intern
The essential function of this position is to support the Sales department. In this position you must be able to handle a fast paced Sales environment and work well under pressure. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for answering phones in a professional and courteous manner. In the support role you will managing key steps in the ordering process including but not limited to; accurate order entry , complete EDI, Itrade, Foodlink,etc. maintenance as it relates to Sales , logistic coordination between sales , transportation and clients. Throughout the day you will be communicating with different department within the company including growing, packing and Senior Management. This position is also challenged with running reports and creating spreadsheets to assist management in the sales evaluation process.
Duties and Responsibilities-In Season
- Answering phone calls in a professional/ courteous manner and directing to the correct person
- Accurate order entry in our ERP, EDI, Itrade, Foodlink,etc.
- Work closely with Account Manager to develop and maintain customer relationships and programs.
- Relaying information promptly and accurately to internal teams and customers.
- Proactively handle day to day logistics between sales, transportation and clients.
- Actively participate in sales meeting and reporting
- Work closely with internal teams and clients to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Sales department to ensure the CRM is up to date on all activities and report status to Senior Management
- Communicate passing with customers
- Work closely with Sales to ensure problem files and account receivables are handled in timely/efficiently manner
- Other duties as assigned by management
Suggested Time Allotment-In Season (8 hours)
- 60% - Processing Orders, Managing Inventory and Customer Follow Up
- 25% - CRM Maintenance
- 10% - Meetings and Training
- 5% - A/R Maintenance
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer