2017 Wells Fargo Summer Financial Analyst Program-Food & Agribusiness
Summer internship opportunities are available in Fresno, CA, Bakersfield, CA, Ontario, CA and Visalia, CA.
If you are interested, please have contact Leroy Clarke an updated resume at the following email address: Leroy.Clarke@wellsfargo.com
The deadline for potential candidates to send me their resume is Friday, March 3rd.
The Summer Financial Analyst Program is designed to provide undergraduate students with an in-depth understanding of the day-to-day responsibilities of a full-time analyst. You will gain exposure to Wells Fargo’s operations, business strategies, and corporate culture by working in a Wholesale Banking office with experienced team members.
The program is approximately 10 weeks in length and is non-rotational. Offers are made for a specific office location, based on candidate preference and business need.
FOOD AND AGRIBUSINESS
Wells Fargo is the #1 agricultural lender in the nation, with industry-leading expertise and resources. Our agricultural bankers have wide-ranging knowledge, not only of the needs of dairy farmers, food processors, nurseries, and vegetable, fruit, and nut growers, but also of the financial services they need to manage risks and grow.
WHAT THE PROGRAM OFFERS
During the summer, we focus on your training and development so you’ll be prepared to take your next career step once you complete the program. You’ll get:
- On-the-job experience: Working as part of a high-performing team in your business group is how you will gain in-depth experience as a summer financial analyst. You will begin to build your analytical skills and understanding of credit by actively participating in your team’s day-to-day activities.
- An orientation event: You will gain insight into Wells Fargo’s corporate and credit culture, as well as opportunities for community involvement, networking and analytical training in line of business-specific concepts.
- Professional Support: You will be matched with a full-time analyst or a high-performing relationship manager who will be your resource and coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and give you feedback throughout the course of the summer.
- A virtual speaker series: Wells Fargo’s top leaders provide insight into how to make the most of your summer experience while you get to learn about trends in the financial markets.
- Organized networking activities: We promote community involvement and networking with other summer and full-time financial analysts.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Summer financial analysts who successfully complete the program are considered for the Financial Analyst Program. A significant number of interns who work with us during the summer return to Wells Fargo full-time.
For additional information about the Summer Financial Analyst Program and Wells Fargo businesses, please visit: www.wellsfargo.com/myfuture.