Do you have a question about the Master Gardener Program?
Master Gardeners are trained volunteers committed to appropriate landscaping and gardening in Maricopa County. We will teach you how to garden in Maricopa County - no gardening experience necessary.
Do you have a question about Gardening?
- Call or Email the Gardening Hotline
(602) 827-8201, MaricopaCountyPlantHotline@gmail.com
- Visit with a Master Gardener in Maricopa County
- Maricopa County Cooperative Extension
4341 E. Broadway Road
Phoenix, AZ 85040
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Looking for FREE gardening information?
Free Online Gardening Library!
Visit the Library!
- Science-based research from the University of Arizona
- Info specific to the low desert
- Gardening Topics A - Z
As Seen in Phoenix Home & Garden Magazine:
Checklist and Ask an Expert columns are provided by Kelly Young, Assistant Agent, ANR/Urban Horticulture Maricopa County Cooperative Extension
An overview of deciduous fruit varieties for Maricopa County from Anna apple to Yakumo Asian pears
Ideal fruit for mid- and high-elevation deciduous fruit and nut varieties
How-to instructions on fruit tree pruning through the life of your trees