Can I have multiple people on a call without setting up a conference call? How?
- Yes. Up to 16 phone numbers can be on call on any phone in our office without setting up a conference call.
- The initiator of the conference call must pause the conference to join each participant to the call.
- To begin a multi-line call
- Start a call by calling someone or having them call you.
- Add another line by either
- Pressing Answer to accept a new incoming call without ending the current call.
- Press More and Conference to call an additional number without ending the current call.
- Press Join to merge the calls so all lines are on one call. (after each caller is added)
- You may need to press More to show the Join option.