How do I set up a conference call or web meeting?
Zoom is the official service for audio conferencing for UA staff, faculty, and students.
- Smartphone apps are available for iOS and Android.
- Callers can connect using a telephone, the Zoom app, or their browser.
- Email invitations can be automatically created when meetings are scheduled.
Click here for more information on setting up a Zoom audio conference using their web app.
- Windows users can schedule a Zoom meeting by typing Zoom into the Windows search bar to open the Zoom desktop app and then clicking schedule.
- Windows Outlook desktop users can also schedule a meeting directly by clicking the Zoom "Schedule A Meeting" button in their Outlook calendar.
- All users can schedule a meeting using their browser.
Click here for Zoom video tutorials.