Jump to navigation
- Contact Mary Conner to schedule an exit interview with Ed Martin.
- Exit interview with Ed Martin is optional but encouraged.
- If you do not want an exit interview with Ed Martin, send an email stating that to Mary Conner.
- Schedule meetings with Mary Conner, Eunice Gonzales, and Cathy Munger for the last day you will be in the office.
- These interviews are required.
- It is the departing employees responsibility to schedule these interviews.
- MCCE departure checksheet Required
- This list includes things to bring on your last day as well as things to do before you leave.
- The departing employee, Mary Conner, Eunice Gonzales, and Cathy Munger must sign this form once complete.
- Schedule a program exit interview with the departing employee if desired.
- Collect program materials.
- Verify that files needed for the program have been moved to a shared, accessible location.
- Verify that the departing employee has scheduled all exit interviews.
- Information on ending employment, including retirement, and layoffs.
- Information on Qualified Tuition Reduction, vacation and sick leave, and other benefits.
- Checklists to help you make your transition away from the University as smooth as possible.
- Road Ahead to UA Retirement has comprehensive retirement information and retirement forms.