Life and Work Connections provides lifecycle services for UA employees seeking information on newborn childcare, striving to improve or maintain their mental health, caring for an aging parent, or striving to maintain a better balance between their work and their personal life.
OnTheHub offers discounted software. (Be sure to click the Faculty/Staff tab to see all options.)
SoftwareLicense provides site licensed and free software to UA employees.
Qualified Tuition Reduction is a benefit provided to all eligible employees, affiliated participants, and their spouses and dependents. It allows full-benefits-eligible employees to take courses at any of the three Arizona public universities (University of Arizona, Arizona State University, and Northern Arizona University) at at substantially reduced tuition rates.
Cellphones/Wireless Service discounts are available from most major carriers.
Wildcat Marketplace or (PerksAtWork) offers all types of employee discounts.
Human Resources lists even more employee discounts at their site, including:
- Home and Auto Insurance Discount Program
- Perks at Work Employee Discount Program
- Discounts and Services Available to UA Employees
Training is available from a number of sites:
- Adobe Education Exchange (select sign in with Enterprise Account and enter NetID and password when prompted)
- Adobe help & tutorials
- Office 365 Training Center
- Office 365 5 minute videos
- Safari Books Online (enter your full UofAZ email account as username and then click Sign-In with Single Sign On)
- UAccess Learning
- University of Arizona Library ebooks
- UPK Tutorials (purchasing online tutorials)