Take advantage of visual clues without travel . . .
- Participants are not restricted to within UA.
- Start impromptu meetings.
- Plan and schedule Zoom meetings with or without a meeting password.
- Send meeting invitations from Zoom or using your regular email program.
- Schedule meetings with an alternate host.
- Record meetings (optional).
- Callers can join using computer or phone.
Skype for Busines
- Participants must work for the University of Arizona.
- Start an impromptu meeting by starting a video chat that includes more than one person.
- Plan and invite people to a meeting by adding it to your calendar as a Skype Meeting in Outlook desktop app or online.
A conference webcam is available for checkout during meetings and can be reserved through Outlook when the meeting room is reserved.
A USB microphone extension is available checkout during meetings. This is microphone only, not speaker. It works well for computer conference calls in the Saguaro room or area with a similar conference table. This microphone connects to a computer and cannot be connected to a phone. Please submit an online request or email Cathy Munger to reserve the microphone.