I want a PCard - How do I get it?
In order to apply for a PCard you must access have completed the Information Security Awareness module, have a current Information Security Awareness certificate, and completed the PCard exam. Listed below are the steps necessary to receive your PCard:
First, complete the Certification: Information Security Awareness training:
As a UA employee, you have already been enrolled in security awareness training in the UAccess Learning system. Follow our step-by-step completion instructions to make the process as painless as possible.
Second, access the PCard Policy Training and Exam:
- Go to UAccess at https://uaccess.arizona.edu/ and select Learning, under Administrative Systems.
- Once you sign in, go to Find Learning.
- When the list pops up enter a keyword search for PCard Exam.
- This will give you 2 options. Select the option for the policy and exam (UA-1013).
- Click on Enroll, and follow the steps to complete the training and exam.
When you have earned a Information Security Awareness certificate and passed the P-Card exam with 100% accuracy please let Eunice Gonzales know, because the P-Card Office is notified upon your completion, but our department is not.
Third, contact Eunice Gonzales to complete the application:
-APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY VALID FOR FOUR WEEKS.
-ALL NEW PCARD APPLICATIONS MUST HAVE A PCARD EXAM ON FILE.
Once we submit the application your card should arrive within the following two weeks. Contact Eunice Gonzales with any questions or concerns.
For future reference to our PCard policy please go to http://www.pacs.arizona.edu/pcard_policies_manual