email@example.com, 541B Marley
- B.S. Plant Sciences, University of California, Riverside; M.S. Plant Physiology, University of California, Davis;
- Ph.D. Plant Physiology, University of California, Davis.
- Evaluation of new herbicides and transgenic crop systems for efficacy in controlling weeds in Arizona crops; development of new uses for registered herbicides; management of invasive species in rangeland and natural or wild landscapes; and development of alternative means of weed management using precision guidance technology (GPS), optical sensing, computerized application technology and mechanical cultivation. Evaluation of new crops and management of their associated weeds in irrigated desert crop production systems. Study of the effects and physiological mechanisms of weed and invasive species competition in Arizona crops and landscapes.
- Weed Science (PLS405/505)
- Crop and Horticultural Management and Production
- Environmental and Stress Biology
- Plant Protection and Pathology