Our Academic Advisors can help you to:
- Declare your academic program of study.
- Clarify program requirements, policies and procedures.
- Evaluate major-related transfer courses.
- Identify appropriate institutional resources.
- Facilitate relationships with individuals and campus resources and opportunities.
- Collaborate with you to develop educational goals consistent with your personal interests, values and abilities.
For Plant Sciences contact:
Antonio Valenzuela, Academic Advisor I
Office: 206 Saguaro Hall | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (520) 621-3616
For Sustainable Plant Systems contact:
Kathleen Landeen, Senior Academic Advisor II
Office: 428 Shantz Bldg. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (520) 621-1606
A Faculty Advisor can help you to:
- Connect with a faculty mentor.
- Identify and define career options in plant sciences and sustainable plant systems.
- Prepare for graduate studies.
- Identifying training opportunities on campus and beyond.
For Plant Science and Sustainable Plant Systems majors interested in career development and mentoring contact:
Prof. Tanya M. Quist, Faculty Advisor
Office: 317 Forbes Bldg. | Email: email@example.com | Phone: (520) 621-1582