Our Academic Advisors can help you to:
- Declare your academic program of study.
- Clarify program requirements, policies and procedures.
- Evaluate major-related transfer courses.
- Identify appropriate institutional resources.
- Facilitate relationships with individuals and campus resources and opportunities.
- Collaborate with you to develop educational goals consistent with your personal interests, values and abilities.
For Plant Sciences, contact:
Maya Azzi, M.S, Academic Advisor II
Office: Saguaro Hall 106A | Email: email@example.com | Office: (520) 621-5403, Work Cell: (520) 276-5409
For Sustainable Plant Systems contact:
Juliana Lincoln, Academic Advisor II
A Faculty Advisor can help you to:
- Connect with a faculty mentor.
- Identify and define career options in plant sciences and sustainable plant systems.
- Prepare for graduate studies.
- Identifying training opportunities on campus and beyond.
For Plant Science and Sustainable Plant Systems majors interested in career development and mentoring contact:
Prof. Tanya M. Quist, Faculty Advisor
Office: 317 Forbes Bldg. | Email for an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org