Smartscape for Professionals has a new website that now serves both Pima and Maricopa counties!
Check out Smartscape.org and create your new account and profile so you can sign up for courses.
Need Assistance? See instructions below:
Create your Smartscape Account:
- Go to https://smartscape.org/
- Click on “Create Account” found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill in all required* information, and any other information you don’t mind sharing.
- If the required* fields are left blank, we will not be able to credit you with your completed courses.
- Please capitalize the first letter of your first and last name.
- Your auto-created username will be your FirstLast name.
- Enter your personal email address (preferred, so you will always have access to your account).
- Create a password.
- Remember your Smartscape username and password, so you can log in at any time to update your information or sign up to take another Smartscape course.
- Indicate whether you work for a Company or are an Independent Contractor (also choose this for anything other than “work for a company”, including “for personal knowledge”).
- If you are an Independent Contractor (or otherwise do not work for a company):
- Enter your contact information (at least the City and State)
- If you work for a Company:
- Enter the company name and information (at least the City and State), and your work contact information.
- Please let us know how you heard about us (choose from the drop-down).
- Select your County
- Do you live/work in the Phoenix area? Choose Maricopa from the County drop-down.
- Do you live/work in the Tucson area? Choose Pima from the County drop-down.
- Indicate whether you would like to be listed in the directory for hire after completing the course.
- If Yes, help potential customers find you (or your Company) for hire in our Smartscape Professionals Directory, choose the Service Area, Service Type, Services (type of work you perform), and Additional Certifications Held (your other qualifications).
- If No, none of the above information is needed. You will not appear in the Smartscape Professionals Directory as for hire, but someone can still verify that you have completed a Smartscape course.
- Please note that whether you are listed for hire or not, none of your personal contact details will be visible in our Directory, only your work contact details are shown if you are for hire. Your personal contact information will only be used if we need to contact you.
- Indicate your Gender and Demographic Info from the drop downs.
- This will be used for anonymous Affirmative Action reporting by the University of Arizona for Federal funding purposes.
- Click the Register button to save your information, and you will be able to register for a course.
Register for courses
- Once you are logged into your Smartscape Professional Account, click on “Become a Professional” to explore our course offerings.
- Next to Smartscape Course Offerings, select the county in which you wish to take the courses.
- Select “View Our Courses” and select the course you want. You will be directed to a page where you will find the dates, location, and description of the course. Click on the green “Register” button found on the left.
- Select “Register” on the next page to auto fill your info from your account. Review the Course Summary section to make sure you are registering for the correct class.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Thank you! Your registration should be completed.
Participation in Pima County Smartscape is FREE. Seating is limited. Registration is required.
For more information, please visit the new Smartscape website. You may also contact the Pima County Smartscape Program office at 520.626.5161, or email email@example.com.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting the Pima County Smartscape Program. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.