Smartscape for Professionals has a new website that now serves both Pima and Maricopa counties!
Check out Smartscape.org and create your new Smartscape user profile so you can sign up for courses.
Need Assistance? See instructions below:
Follow these steps to create your very own Smartscape Professional Account.
- Go to https://smartscape.org/
- Click on “Sign Up” found in the upper right hand corner.
- Fill out your information & click “Submit”
- After clicking “Submit” you will automatically be directed to the homepage. In the upper right hand corner, click on “Login”.
- Enter the user name and password you created in Step 3 and click on “Login”.
- You are now able to navigate the website with your very own account!
Register for courses
- Once you are logged into your Smartscape Professional Account, click on “Become a Professional” to explore our course offerings.
- Next to Smartscape Course Offerings, select the county in which you wish to take the courses.
- For English, Select “View Upcoming courses” in the first section. For Spanish, select “View Upcoming courses” in the second section Smartscape En Español.
- Select the course you want. You will be directed to a page where you will find the dates, location, and description of the course. Click on the blue “Register” button found on the left.
- Select “Register an Individual”. Review your User Information to make sure it is up to date and review the Course Summary section to make sure you are registering for the correct class.
- Click on “Complete Registration”.
- Thank you! Your registration should be completed.
Participation in Pima County Smartscape is FREE. Seating is limited. Registration is required.
For more information, please visit the new Smartscape website. You may also contact the Pima County Smartscape Program office at 520.626.5161, or email email@example.com.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation, such as a sign language interpreter, by contacting the Pima County Smartscape Program. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation.