CALS Graduate Students
The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences graduate programs are ranked among the top 50 nationwide, with the aquaculture and soil, water and environmental science programs being in the top 21st percentile. Graduate students can choose from an array of certificate, master's and Ph.D. programs and have the opportunity to work with award-winning faculty.
Graduate Degrees & Certificates
With nearly 50 different kinds of graduate programs in a diversity of disciplines, you'll be sure to find an area of study for you.
General Graduate Advisors
Need direction? Contact one of five general advisors to get more information on enrolling in the University of Arizona Graduate College.
|Mary M. Carrollemail@example.com|
|Michael G. Renningfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nicole C. Pasadillaemail@example.com|
CALS Graduate Student Scholarships
To apply for any of these scholarships and to see more information on deadlines and requirements, log into Scholarship Universe and search by College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. You must be currently enrolled in the college to access these scholarships.
- Allen Kinnison Memorial Scholarship
- Alma L. Wilson Memorial Scholarship in Agriculture
- American Quarter Horse Scholarship
- Arizona Jersey Cattle Scholarship
- Bartley P. Cardon Scholarship and Award Program
- Joe K. Fannin Scholarship Fund
- John S. Niederhauser Grad Support Scholarship
- Kingston J. Smallhouse Scholarship
- Howard Bendalin Agricultural Student Support Endowment
- Lakin Endowment Fund
- Lionel D. Drake Scholarship
- P.E. Phillips Fellowship Endowment
- Pierson Graduate Fellowship
- Pistor-Stanley Scholarships in Agriculture
- Rodgers Graduate Assistantship
- Royce E. Richardson Endowment for Student Support
- Sander/Canfield Graduate Student Support Endowment
- Sky Blu Underwood Memorial Student Support Award
- Smallhouse Family Scholarship in Agriculture
- W.F. and Margie McCaughey Student Endowment