This nomination should include the following information to be considered by the awards committee:
- Support letter stating why this nominee deserves the award for which he/she is being nominated (award descriptions can be found here). Suggested other information to include:
- Professional accomplishments in field of endeavor.
- Contributions to the well being of families and/or consumers.
- Involvement in activities that give back to the profession and/or community where they live.
- Involvement with professional organizations, mentoring students, alumni groups.
- Support and/or service to the Norton School, FCS Council of Alumni and Friends, CALS, University.
- Current Resume or Vitae
- Contact information for at least one additional source of current information about the nominee.
- Make sure you have all the documents ready to be uploaded at the time of submission.