Pre-Session/Summer Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GA Summer Instructors):
- Available pre-session and summer session teaching positions are posted yearly (typically between mid-December and early January).
- To be eligible to apply for a pre-session or summer session teaching position, you must be a student in the FSHD graduate program.
- Applications can be submitted using this form (must be logged in) by Monday, January 21, 2019.
Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTA):
- To be eligible apply for an available GTA position, you must be a student in the FSHD graduate program.
- Available GTA positions will be posted each year (typically during March or April).
- See information and submission procedures for available GTA positions for AY 2019-20 (must be logged in). Due Friday, May 10, 2019.
Graduate Research Assistantships (GRA):
- To be eligible to apply for an available GRA position, you must be a student in the FSHD graduate program.
- Open GRA positions will be posted yearly during the spring semester (typically by mid-March). "Supplemental" postings for GRA positions will be made as they become available.
- The link below will take you to a page with links to all "open" positions. Each link will open a position description with details regarding duties, desired qualifications, and application requirements. You will be able to upload your application materials directly from that page.
- You are encouraged to peruse all available positions.
- As a general rule, applications will be due within 3 weeks of position posting (for exceptions see specific position descriptions).
- After submitting your application, you will be contacted by the hiring faculty member (or other contact person) regarding the status of your application.
- Click here for links to specific GRA positions available for AY 2019-20.
- GRA positions can be posted by using this form (FSHD Faculty only).