RCSC Forms

RCSC Course Permission Form

Please complete the RCSC Course permission form if you are unable to self-register in any of the RCSC pre-major courses (214, 216, 216A, 295A or 304). UAccess should allow you to enroll if you meet all the prerequisites. If you are filling out this form it is because you do not meet those requirements. For clarification or concerns regarding enrollment please contact the RCSC advisor.

RCSC Major Application

RCSC Application for Progression Into the Major (Fall and Spring Applications only)


To be enrolled as preceptor for an RCSC or FCSC course, students must complete the Preceptor Application, obtain faculty approval, and return the form to Student Services, attn: RCSC Advisor. Note: Students should speak with faculty about the possibility of preceptorship before filling out the form. 

Independent Study Form

To enroll in an independent study experience, you must work with a faculty member to complete the necessary paperwork. The Independent Study Application must be downloaded, completed, and turned into the front desk in the student services center room 203. 

For Pre-Majors Switching to 2019 Catalog

Change catalog to current catalog form

Institutes and Centers

The University of Arizona