Fashion Minor Required Courses:
- RCSC 204: Fashion Consumer and the Economy
- FCSC 215: Introduction to Fashion Retailing
- (before Summer 2017) FCSC 225: Starting a Fashion Business OR (Summer 2017 and later) FCSC 345: The Science of Textiles *Update*
- FCSC 333: Fashion Promotion
- FCSC 335: Fashion Forecasting and Research Trends
- FCSC 435: Society Culture and Fashion Relationships
The classes are offered online during the summer for your convenience and the minor is designed to be completed in two summers. RCSC 204 is offered in Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters, and FCSC 215 will also be offered in Fall semesters as a hybrid course (not a completely online course).
It is preferred that FCSC 215 is taken prior to enrolling in the other Fashion Minor courses.
How to Declare the Fashion Minor
To declare the minor, please see the following information session, followed by a brief quiz and a form to declare the minor:
Note: Your University of Arizona GPA needs to be a 2.0 or higher in order to declare the fashion minor. The classes are on a first come first served basis, and students will enroll themselves through UAccess. Pima Community College course Marketing 140 transfers into the UA Fashion Minor as a replacement for FCSC 215.
If you have taken fashion classes at a different institution please email us with the syllabus and the class.
If you have additional questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org