Associate Professor of Practice - School of Plant Sciences, Director, University of Arizona Campus Arboretum.
firstname.lastname@example.org, Marley Bldg., Rm. 541G
520-306-1228 / 520-621-7074 (Lab)
- Ph.D. Purdue University. (Plant Environmental Stress Physiology)
- M.S. Brigham Young University. (Water Quality and Woody Plant Horticulture)
- B.S. Brigham Young University. (Horticultural Science)
- Stress physiology and urban sustainability.
- PLS 170C3 The Challenge of Feeding, Fueling and Housing 10 Billion People
- PLS 235 Introduction to Urban Horticulture
- PLS 240 Plant Biology
- PLS 330 Principles and Techniques of Plant Propagation and Culture
- PLS 475A/575A Applied Plant Physiology
- PLS 399/499/392/492 Independent Study and Directed Research
- PLS 393/494 Internship Credit
- Environmental and Stress Biology