Import the SPLS Calendar
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter as the calendar's web address, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field.
- Click the Location pop-up menu.
- If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- Click the Auto-refresh menu if you would like to choose how often to update the calendar.
- Click OK.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane, click the Calendar icon.
- On the toolbar, click Add Calendar.
- Click From Internet
- In the Link to the calendar box, paste: webcal://cals.arizona.edu/spls/spls-feed.ics
- In the Calendar name box, enter a name for the calendar.
- Click Save.
- Open your Calendar
- Near My Calendars, click Add
- Click From URL
- Paste webcal://cals.arizona.edu/spls/spls-feed.ics in the field provided.
- Click Add Calendar
- The calendar will appear on the left side under Other calendars.